Knowledgeable Albany Lawyer Handles Intellectual Property Matters
Established New York attorney dedicated to your patent, trademark and copyright issues
As a hub of government and higher education, New York’s Capital Region offers unique opportunities for local entrepreneurs and innovative companies from around the world. At the Lee Palmateer Law Office in Albany, we provide comprehensive intellectual property counsel to individuals and business clients who seek to protect the work they’ve done. Attorney Lee Palmateer has an engineering background and more than 20 years of legal experience advising people and companies in patent, trademark and copyright matters. Whether you require an advocate to handle an intellectual property dispute or authoritative advice on establishing proprietary rights, our firm will deliver high-level representation suited to your specific needs.
Dedicated IP law firm offers exceptional representation and service
The best way to safeguard your ownership rights is to obtain prompt, effective assistance from a seasoned intellectual property attorney. Clients throughout the region rely on our firm’s counsel because we are:
- Established — Through his work over two decades at a large commercial firm and on his own, Lee Palmateer has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Trusted — The firm has a strong reputation in the community and serves as local counsel for major companies who require intellectual property assistance in Albany and throughout the region.
- Attentive — As a sole practitioner, Lee Palmateer personally handles each aspect of our clients’ legal issues. By providing detailed attention to each matter, the firm can tailor its advice to your industry and circumstances.
During a free, confidential consultation, we can discuss your situation and explain how our firm might help you achieve your objectives.
Reputable Capital Region advocate advises on litigation and registrations
In the Capital Region and throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley, our firm represents large and small clients in a full range of intellectual property matters, including:
- Patents — An admitted patent attorney, Lee Palmateer skillfully prepares and handles applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Trademarks — We have helped numerous businesses establish their brand and promote their product by registering and defending trademarks. If your company provides a service, we can do the same for service marks.
- Copyrights — Our firm protects authorship of written materials, works of art and other types of creative output by establishing copyright protection.
- Trade secrets — With online sharing and job flexibility, it is more challenging than ever for companies to safeguard their trade secrets. We create noncompete and nondisclosure agreements based on the specific concerns of your business.
- Intellectual property litigation — In various intellectual property enforcement and litigation matters, we have obtained successful results through courtroom advocacy and skillful negotiation.
With his legal knowledge, technical background and litigation experience, Lee Palmateer can skillfully guide you no matter how complex or difficult your IP challenge might seem.
Contact a skilled New York intellectual property lawyer for a consultation
The Lee Palmateer Law Office assists clients in all types of New York intellectual property matters, including litigation. We serve clients in Capital Region cities such as Troy, Saratoga Springs and Glens Falls, along with Mid-Hudson locations such as Poughkeepsie, Kingston and Newburgh. Please call 518-591-4636 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our office in Albany.